LEGIONELLA TREATMENT IN WASHINGTON, DC TO NYC METRO
The success of the Legionella Risk Minimization Program is dependent upon the attention to the details of the chemical results and compliance documentation requirements. New York State and New York City have the highest amount of regulation regarding Legionella Compliance at a facility with cooling towers and for the domestic water systems at healthcare facilities.
Water Engineering Services offers a variety of service packages. We can assist you in maintaining your Legionella Compliance Program or we can manage the entire program for you.
- Cooling tower observation checklist
- MB dipslide test – date, time, results
- Chemical inventory and usage
- Cooling tower inspection with report
- Legionella sampling
Semi Annual Verification
- Tower disinfection
- Tower mechanical cleaning
- Chemistry testing of cooling tower
- Chemistry testing of city water
- Cooling tower manufacturers checklist
- Tower certification
- Pesticide usage reporting
- Operator training program
- Business review (work plan)
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.